Get our Merch here:
Join our Facebook Community here:
MP3 Meditation Club:
Check out this breathing Course:
The forgotten art of breathing, now backed by Scientific studies has catapulted elite athletes’ performance levels by 300% – 500% while simultaneously boosting testosterone levels, brain function, improving recovery time, curing anxiety, fatigue, sleep problems, respiratory conditions, controlling weight gain issues. AND hacking you into the optimal performance state of mind…the flow state:
About this video:
This video is designed to help you change your state with less than 60 seconds of breathing.
This is a taste of Holotropic breathing at a pace and rhythm that’s designed to alter how you feel and oxygenize your body.
A powerful, cleansing breathing technique, perfect if you want to feel more energy. Also, a great practice if you feel grumpy or angry.
Make sure you are sitting or lying down before you begin!
– Don’t take the method and techniques too lightly, they go deep and the effects can have a huge impact.
– Don’t do the breathing exercises in a swimming pool, before going underwater, beneath the shower or piloting any vehicle, without proper supervision. Always practice in a safe environment.
– Keep in mind to do the exercises without forcing them, gradually build up and don’t exceed your limits.
– Do not practice the method during pregnancy, or if you are epileptic.
– Consult a registered doctor (GP) before starting any new health regimes such as this.
welcome to take deep breath today's exercise is designed to create a massive change in your physiology in just 60 seconds this is an incredibly powerful breathing exercise to make sure that you are lying or sitting somewhere safe and comfortable make sure that you are deep breathing into the belly for this exercise at the end you're likely to feel some tingling or some lightheadedness that's perfectly normal just make sure that you stay lying down for at least three to five minutes afterwards and just relax okay let's begin deeply letting go okay that's it you're finished so just relax now thank you for watching take a deep breath make sure to hit that subscribe button how did you feel after this exercise did it create some tingling has it changed your state let us know in the comments below and also let us know what other sorts of videos you'd like to see in the future from take deep breath okay guys have a great day take care bye